19 Jan 2019
B2BFreeZone Prohibited Products List
B2BFreeZone Prohibited Products List
B2BFreeZone provides a platform for buyers and sellers to trade globally in different products, however, there are certain limitations as to which products can be dealt in. While B2BFreeZone promotes the trade of nearly all products, there are certain products which may either infringe upon the intellectual property rights of other parties, are declared illegal in some or all parts of the world, may violate ethical or moral norms of a particular demographic, or may easily be used for illegal purposes etc which are prohibited for trade. Due to this, B2BFreeZone takes stern measures to ensure that such products and any suppliers engaged in such products are prohibited in order to avoid any negative trading experiences.
As a member of B2BFreeZone.com, you are ultimately responsible for ensuring that the products you have posted or intend to post are permitted. Keep in mind that B2BFreeZone reserves the right to remove any products that may violate the B2BFreeZone’s Product Posting Policy without any prior notice. B2BFreeZone also reserves the right to disable the accounts of any members who continue to violate the Product Posting Policy after being warned.
It is therefore recommended to first check B2BFreeZone’s Prohibited Products List before posting any product, in order to avoid any inconveniences or in-eventualities. The products which fall under this list are:
• Pornographic, Erotic & Adult Content (including but not limited to: pictures, videos, DVDs, magazines, toys, etc.)
• Adult subscription services or chatting services.
• Prostitution Services, toll-free phone sex services etc.
• Online Dating, online friend finding, online personals & online matrimonial services etc.
• Credit Check Verification Services
• Credit Card, Credit Repair Services, Applications for Financial Services or Loans, Collection Services
• Religious items and products (i.e. Religious books, art, crafts, sculptures jewelry etc.)
• Products or images portraying nudity.
• Products or images containing profanity.
• Products that promote Hatred, Racism or Religious / Ethnic Persecution etc.
• Art displaying Humans or Animals (i.e. paintings, pictures, figures, sculptures etc.)
• Art displaying Religious Places or Scenery (i.e. churches, mosques, temples, etc.)
• Musical Instruments & Related Products (i.e. guitars, drums, violin, music books, etc.)
• Fireworks or Pyrotechnic Devices or Supplies
• Alcoholic beverages and related products.
• Tobacco Products, Smoking Mixtures or Tobacco Substitutes
• Human Body Parts, Fluids, and Remains
• Animals or Animal parts.
• Products related to or containing Pig/Pork or Pig parts (e.g. Pork meat, Pork ears, Pork feet and other pork related items)
• Products that infringe upon Intellectual Property Rights of others, such as Replica, and Brand-name "Knock Off" Products.
• Requests for Donations
• Prescription Drugs or Devices, Controlled Substances, Unapproved Drugs, Unapproved Medical Devices etc.
• Illegal Drugs/Pharmaceuticals and Drug Paraphernalia
• Firearms, Ammunition, High Capacity Magazines/Cartridges, Tasers, Air Guns, Weapons etc.
• Hazardous Materials, Combustibles, Corrosives
• Spyware, Spamware, E-Mail Advertising, Opt-In or Any Commercial Messaging Services
• Gambling and Gambling related products.
• Lottery, Raffle, Contests related
• Financial Services or Advice, Securities Trading, Insurance, Currency Exchange, Trading Signals and Precious Metals etc.
• Any Service or Product Requiring a License to Practice, e.g. Legal, Medical or Therapy Services
• Counterfeit Currency and Stamps
• Contracts And Tickets
• Event ticket resale policy
• Job Postings & Opportunities
• Real Estate Investment
• Veterinary products and drugs for animals
• Mailing lists and personal information
• Travel Services, including Hotel, Airfare, Overnight Accommodations, Car Rental
• Psychic Readings
• Passport Registration Consultancies
• International Immigration & Citizenship Consultancies
• Educational Degrees or Diplomas
• Government and Transit Documents
• Government and Transit Uniforms
• Government IDs and Licenses
28 Dec 2010 10:58 AM
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful
Add a Comment
If you would like to comment on this entry, please use the form below. Comments may be queued for moderation, and will not be published until approved.
E-mail Address: (optional)
-- Entire Support Site --
Add to Favorites
Submit a Ticket